magine you are a Human Resources professional 100 years from now, in the year 2100. How do things look, now, in the world of HR? This is an exercise in “thinking outside the box,” so be creativeand let your mind wander into the future.
- Identify an industry or organization you like. Imagine writing an Annual Human Resources Operating Plan in the year 2100 – 100 years into the future. Consider the following four elements in imagining your future plan:
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Communication—internal and external
- Performance review process
- Conflict resolution
- Select only two of the four elements above and explain what these might look like and entail in the year 2100. Create a section heading for each to clearly present your predictions and how to address things in the future.