Conceptual/ theoretical framework: In what way(s) is a conceptual model or theoretical framework used to guide this study?
Quantitative Article Review
The major purpose of writing a quantitative article review is to determine the validity of each study so that the value of the study findings in research practice can be evaluated.
How to write the Quantitative Article Review
(1) Problem statement: In what way(s) is the problem the study was conducted to resolve an important one for nursing to explore?
(2) Study purpose: In what way(s) is the purpose of the study significant to nursing?
(3) Research question(s): What is the main research question? If it is not stated, what would you say the research question is?
Click here for more on this paper…….
Click here to have a similar paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted…
(4) Hypothesis/hypotheses: What is the study hypothesis? If it is not stated, what would you say the hypothesis is? If there is more than one study hypothesis, state the hypotheses.
(5) Study variables: What are the independent and dependent study variables?
(6) Conceptual/ theoretical framework: In what way(s) is a conceptual model or theoretical framework used to guide this study?
(7) Review of related literature: In what way(s) does the literature review support the need for this study?
(8) Study design: Name and describe the study design used. In what way(s) is the design used an appropriate one? Name and describe at least two threats to the internal validity of the study design. Name and describe at least two threats to external validity of the study design.
(9) Sample and setting: In what way(s) is the sample large enough? In what way(s) is the sample representative of the target population? In what way(s) is the setting in which data were collected an appropriate one for this study?
(10) Identification and control of extraneous variables: What are the extraneous variables in this study? In what way(s) are appropriate measures used to control for the influence of the extraneous variables?