Week 8Reflection on Learning and Practice Readiness
The purpose of this discussion is to reflect on your own readiness to practice as a DNP-prepared nurse and consider what you learned in this course and how this knowledge will impact your practice.
Each week, you have been reminded that reflective inquiry allows for expansion of self-awareness, identification of knowledge gaps, and assessment of learning goals. As you reflect on your own readiness to practice as a DNP-prepared nurse, it is important to consider what you learned in this course.
As you review the course outcomes and your experience in this course, address the following:
- Analyze and evaluate how your thinking was challenged in this course related to transformational leadership to influence contemporary organizations
- Considering this new knowledge, examine how this learning prepares you to practice collaboratively as an innovative DNP-prepared nurse.
Please click on the following link to review the DNP Discussion Guidelines on the Student Resource Center program page:
- Link (webpage): DNP Discussion Guidelines (Links to an external site.)
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- Compare and contrast theories of organizational behavior and leadership. (PO6)
- Investigate the role of advanced nursing practice in innovation and transformation to propose solutions impacting healthcare systems. (PO 6)
- Differentiate attributes of effective leaders and followers in influencing healthcare. (PO 6)
- Assimilate attributes for interprofessional collaboration across healthcare settings. (PO 8)
- Formulate selected strategies for leadership and influence across healthcare systems. (PO 8)