This article covers HCS 457 WEEK 3 – PERIE Model and Process directions.
HCS 457 WEEK 3
PERIE Model and Process directions:
Review the PERIE model and process described in Ch. 2 of Public Health 101: Healthy People-Healthy Populations (2nd ed.).
Complete each of the following steps for your team’s chosen public health issue or disease.
- Review at least two websites identified in the Website Review and Summary assignment.
- Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to summarize your findings pertaining to the issue or disease.
As you continue, premiumacademicaffiates.com has the top and most qualified writers to help with any of your assignments. All you need to do is place an order with us. (PERIE Model and Process directions)
- Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
- Describe the issue or disease.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the issue or disease.
Include at least 4 APA formatted references in addition to the PERIE Model and Process text.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your PERIE Model and Process assignment