Please see Resume attached to be updated by adding current work experience and presenting resume as a more professional piece of document.
TO BE ADDED:
Acadia Healthcare-Park Royal Hospital 07-2021- present
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients with a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to foster a supportive and therapeutic environment. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient’s status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients’ physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer complaints.
- Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Ensure nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs and initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an effective manner.